#throwbackdisney | #dunphysdodisney


One of my most memorable photos ever during a WDW trip was this shot of Emma out side the Castle.. her castle.. I'm still waiting on Disney to call me to use this for an advertisement ;)




She's grown so much over the years, and we definitely have our favorite places to eat, things to do and areas to hang out in.


We've done it all, from the Bipity Bopity Boo-tique to riding the train in downtown Disney.. Soon to be "Disney Springs". (seriously the downtown area is HUGE now.. all that walking.. yeesh!


For Emma's first trip, before there were all these amazing handmade shops out there pumping out personalized Disney Tees + accessories I make my own shirts for sweet e! We got soo many compliments, too because she wasn't just in some standard Disney character top.


This was Daddy's first time to Epcot, too!



I've definitely tried to replicate that iconic photo over the years.. but It will never be as cool!



There were others, too! I just never shared them I'm a serious hoarder of photos ;)


One of my favorite things we did over the years was make photo books of our trip + instead of buying a lame signature book, we take the photo book + let the cast member sign next to "their" photo with the kids! it's always a well loved piece + the disney staff LOVE it, too! 




If you're looking for more advice on how to plan your next Disney trip start here!
and feel free to contact our favorite Disney Travel agent : jessicab@mickeyworldtravel.com
Additionally, some of my favorite travel tips can be found HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment