Dunphy's Do Disney | #dunphysdodisney




Just 6 weeks ago, we were in Disney World.. one of my very favorite places.
We decided to surprise the kids with a last minute trip + had a blast. It was our second time going over the 4th of July weekend, and really it isn't nearly as crowded as one would imagine.
 We chose the Port Orleans - French Quarter to stay at this trip and it was such a pretty resort. It really had such a Louisiana feel to it, I just love the grounds of this location. We couldn't have made the trip happen without the help of a fabulous  Travel agent. (Feel free to check her out and have her plan your WDW trip)

Prior to our trip I did lots of pre-planning and packing, making sure the kids did not know what I was packing for, where we were going or even when we were going until the very end.

I really feel like I'm a master traveler, and shared some of my favorite travel tips here!




Yesica from Jaxon-Paige Designs created one of a kind shirts for our family to rock while cruising through the parks and we're still wearing them on a daily basis!


We spent every morning at the park, and most of the afternoons sliding down the water slide at the resort pool before getting ready + having a "fancy dinner". I think we only even made it back to the park one evening after dinner - sadly enough I never caught the fireworks!




I seriously want to eat him!! - Thanks so much Jaxon-Paige Designs for this shirt!


 Poor Weston slept through his first DUMBO experience... no worries W we had enough fun for you, too!


Get your little their own Mickey Moccs HERE

We really tried to make the best of this trip, and I knew I had to secure W his first official set of Mickey Ears, well moms + dad's this is STEAL.. for $25 you get their hair cut + their first ears.. those cost you a good $30 bucks anyways.. add in that free haircut and the experience and it's priceless. You do have to book ahead of time at the Harmony Barber Shop.. but even with 2 weeks notice they were able to get us in.
I mean what other 1 year old proudly wears their ears everywhere, SWOON!

You ABSOLUTELY cannot go to WDW without meeting the local celebrities.. Ariel was my favorite by far... the IceQueen was just that.. she needs to get the good ole' Walt Boot and be replaced! And our very favorite spot to eat will always be 1900 Park Fare where you get to dine and interact with Cinderella + all of her family (we do this every year, check it out) There are tons of options for seeing characters, and I LOVE anything that is inside and that I can fast pass for. The poor parents and kids that wait for endless hours to see princesses/characters are just bonkers. 


I did however decide that I wanted an extra special way to commemorate Weston's first trip to WDW, and found one of the best artists around to do a portraiture-sketch of our sweet family meeting Mickey Mouse!  I'm not sure I've ever loved something so much, and she's agreed to give a discount to all of you code for the rest of the month!

My Dearest Creations and the discount code is MYDEAR10

Run on over there.. these will make the cutest family heirlooms or holiday cards!





Be Sure to check out:











1 comment:

  1. Great series, Jes. Looks like ya'll had a great trip! xx M

    Http://www.daydreambelieversdesigns.com

    ReplyDelete