Best of Valentines | Handmade + More




When it comes to parties and adorable kids, I consider myself a true expert.





One of my favorite things to do is push the envelope as far as events go. I like finding decor and clothing that will not only stand out at my parties and sparkle on my kids,  but that I can also use when the balloons have popped and the cookies have crumbled.





Early on with my littles, I developed a love for handmade items; from tutu's to headbands I really learned to value the unique and disregard the mass produced.


I've created a fun compilation of decor, gifts + party supplies that will not only ROCK at your next cupid bash, but they will also be tiny treasures to hold onto for years to come.




On top of loving customized holiday decorations and wearables it's super important to me that items are quality as we like to turn our party favors into seasonal decor or vice versa.
Special Thanks to Burlap Blondie + Glitter.Me.Pretty for the ever adorable party supplies!





Emma (+ Weston) were both loving this black teething necklace from Mason + Birdie.. he held her down for  quite sometime for a cuddle and to chew on it! I would highly recommend this for any new mama, or soon to be mama (or big sister who loves a good baby snuggle) ;)







One of my favorite pieces were undoubtedly the mommy + me necklace set from SteelRibbon Jewelry





Find out where all of these amazing pieces came from + hurry over to get your own fast.. Valentine's day is coming quick and I'd love to see your littles rocking these fun wearables or your home decorated in the best banners!






All photos were taken by me, Captured by Jes Photography & Design. To find out how to have your product(s) photographed or featured here, please contact me at the link above!




1 comment:

  1. Great photos Jes! That shot of Emma and Weston almost-smooching is adorable! Thanks for including a #daydreambelieversdesigns skirt! ☺️

    ReplyDelete