Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas




Fact: I Love Christmas lights.. 
We would probably have a tree in our living room or at least lights all year if it wasn't frowned upon.

My Christmas Tree can be found up and lit shortly after Halloween..
 yes that early - We're that family.. 


Second to Christmas lights, I LOVE wrapping presents. 
Every year I hoard brown paper bags from the commisary 
so that I can wrap everyones gifts and personalize them.

Fact: we've had this SAME colorful roll of wrapping paper (for oversized/odd shaped) gifts 
for 3 years now too.. because we barely use much of it.


Lucky for us, E is still at the age of just LOVING to unwrap things. 
So hitting the dollar isle for tiny's makes shopping for her easy (and economical).

(not sure why this looks so blue)

Both josh & I took some profile photos on christmas eve..
truth be told, we had really hoped our sweet baby would be here by now to celebrate the holidays
& give us a tax break... lets be honest..


The Holidays were "good" to him as well :)

We hope you ALL had the happiest holiday season as well :)

-xo







No comments:

Post a Comment