Haute tot threads | Feature Post | Oklahoma Lifestyle Blogger

Haute tot threads | Feature Post

If you know me well, and most of you do at this point - you already know that dressing my minions in unique clothing has always been a priority for me. I like seeking out non-standard items, and finding a way to dress up the everyday.







Amanda at Haute tot Threads manages to make that possible for my Weston.
In a very comfortable/trendy way, the little pants, leggings + beanie hats made from organic cotton really make dressing babes super easy.


It's the modern prints and interesting color schemes she offers that really excites me. As a WAHM of two, she knows how extremely important it is to dress our offspring in something thats not going to irritate their skin + still looks amazing. Can you believe she started out simply repurposing old T-shirts?


We paired W's penguin pants with a tux bib (over a raglan shirt) that gave a cool " penguin suit " effect.. if you know what i mean ;)


+ a special deal JUST FOR YOU! For a limited time, you can get 20% off over at Haute tot Threads with the code " thanksjes " !

Now hustle, go give Amanda some love on instagram too @hautetotthreads (+ tell her I sent you)!







3 comments:

  1. I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is lovely price sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.
    Fresh Water Generator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Life Style & How-To

    ReplyDelete